Commercial Terms and Conditions
- All orders submitted by the Buyer are considered binding. By submitting an order, the Buyer confirms approval of these Commercial Terms and Conditions, including delivery and payment terms and conditions and familiarisation with the Complaint Rules.
- All of the required details must be completed in the form in order for an electronic order to be valid. While placing an order, the customer must state a complete address and other necessary contact information (e-mail, telephone). The customer has the right to cancel a non-processed order by telephone or e-mail.
- The goods delivery location is the address specified by the Buyer in the binding order form. The ownership right to the goods shall be transferred to the Buyer when the Buyer has paid the purchase price and has taken over the goods. If the Buyer repeatedly, meaning at least twice, does not accept the ordered goods even by an additionally provided deadline, the Seller shall e entitled to refuse to accept additional orders of goods and/or to require payment for the goods including postage before they are sent.
- The Seller agrees to process all of the Buyer’s personal data that obtained during the registration and order process in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended, and shall use such data only for the Seller’s internal needs in relation to the fulfilment of the obligations arising in connection with Purchase Agreement.
- All prices of goods, including transport and packaging fees, are listed in our e-shop including VAT. The goods are sold for the prices that are valid at the time of ordering. The costs for transport and packaging of the goods shall be due from the Buyer together with the agreed purchase price. The goods shall be sent via the Czech Postal Service for cash on delivery (COD) within the Czech Republic. The goods shall be shipped within 5 business days following receipt of the order. If goods are ordered from abroad, they may be purchased only via an advance invoice, which the customer shall receive by e-mail after the order is sent. The goods shall be shipped within five days after the payment is received in the Seller’s account. The invoice (tax document) will be enclosed with the shipment.
- The postage for sending a shipment weighing more than 3 kg abroad will be agreed upon with the Buyer individually by e-mail after the order is received.
- The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement by returning undamaged and unused goods in their original undamaged packaging (book wrapping) within 14 days following the receipt of the goods.
- If the Buyer does not take over the goods even by an additional provided deadline, this Agreement will cease to be valid. In such case, the Buyer agrees to reimburse the Seller for all costs and damages incurred as a result of the Buyer’s delay, including costs for transport and storage from the date of return of the goods to the Seller by a “courier” until the date of effectiveness of withdrawal from the Agreement. This obligation of the Buyer towards the Seller shall remain valid even after the validity of the Purchase Agreement has ended.
- By sending an electronic order, the Buyer accepts without objections all of the provisions of the General Commercial Terms and Conditions in their valid wording on the date of sending of the order.
- The contracting parties’ rights and obligations that are not expressly defined herein shall be governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the New Civil Code, as amended, and other applicable legislation.
Delivery and payment conditions
In the Czech Republic we send goods:
|Postage and packaging fees for the Czech Republic:|
|up to 1 kg||CZK 120|
|from 1 to 2 kg||CZK 160|
|from 2 to 5 kg||CZK 180|
|from 5 to 15 kg||CZK 250|
2. We send goods outside of the Czech Republic:
- to Europe, the USA and other non-European countries – based on payment of an invoice for goods in advance – by transfer of the owed amount to the Seller’s account
- credit cards, debit cards and other forms of payment are not accepted
- prices in CZK are calculated on the basis of a fixed quarterly exchange rate set by the Czech National Bank to the first day of the quarter of the year
|Postage and packaging fees for sending abroad|
|Europe||USA and other non-European countries (USD)|
|up to 0,5 kg||CZK 410||CZK 440|
|up to 1 kg||CZK 545||CZK 620|
|up to 2 kg||CZK 720||CZK 720|
|up to 3 kg||CZK 870||CZK 870|
- The Buyer has the right under Section 616 of the Civil Code to prompt remedy free of charge if the goods do not comply with the purchase agreement, within 6 months following the receipt of the goods. The standard warranty period is 24 months and begins running as of the moment when the goods are accepted. The warranty applies to all defects limiting the ability to use the goods properly. The warranty does not apply to wear resulting from regular use.
- The goods are sent to the Buyer in sealed packaging, which is adapted to the character of the goods and prevents their damage. An invoice is enclosed with the shipment, which serves as a tax and warranty claim document.
- The Buyer is required to inspect the shipment to verify that the packaging has not been breached. If the Buyer accepts an obviously damaged shipment, the Seller shall not be liable for any potential defects in the delivered goods.
- The Buyer is required to check the goods after their delivery and to notify the Seller promptly (within 14 days following the acceptance of the goods) of any discovered defects.
- Warranty claims are announced in one of the following ways:
– via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
– via registered mail to the address: Muzeum skla a bižuterie v Jablonci nad Nisou (Museum of Glass and Jewellery in Jablonec nad Nisou), U Muzea 398/4, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou
- Each complaint must contain a description of the defects, the order or invoice number and telephone or e-mail contact information.
- The Seller shall decide about the complaint no later than within 30 business days from the date of its provable delivery and shall notify the Buyer of the outcome by e-mail, unless otherwise agreed. If the complaint is deemed legitimate, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the postage for sending the goods back to the Seller. The reimbursement of postage will be transferred to the Buyer’s account together with the amount for the goods that are the subject of the complaint.
- These complaint rules have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the New Civil Code.
All of the contractual relationships established between the parties are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the New Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection.